Includes Kraft bags with Thyme, Echinacea (Cone flower), Eucalyptus, Liquorice Root, Linden leaves and Sweet Chamomile.
Winter Healing Pack
The Winter Healing Pack of Medicinal Herbs provides you with the necessary plants to strengthen the immune system and relieve respiratory discomfort caused by colds:
- Echinacea strengthens the immune system and relieves cold symptoms. You can take Echinacea tea up to three times a day.
- Thyme relieves coughs and clears the bronchi. It has a natural antimicrobial effect. An infusion with 2 grams of Organic Thyme Andunatura is recommended up to 4 times a day.
- Linden reduces nasal congestion, sore throat and cough. It is recommended to prepare an infusion with 1.5 g of Organic Linden Leaf Andunatura up to 3 times a day in adults, and 1 g for children between 4 and 12 years old.
- Licorice relieves colds in the respiratory tract and strengthens the immune system. It is recommended to prepare an infusion with 1.5 or 2 g of Organic Licorice Root Andunatura up to 4 times a day.
- Eucalyptus clears the respiratory tract. Use a handful of leaves for a liter of water, make a decoction and inhale the vapors. To avoid dispersion of the vapors, use a large towel to cover both the bowl with the infusion and your head. You can also use it as an infusion of 1.5 to 3 grams per cup up to 3 times a day, letting it steep for 15 minutes.
- Sweet Chamomile exerts antiseptic and antimicrobian activity. It relieves symptoms of sinusitis. It can be consumed as an infusion (one or two cups a day) or used for inhalations.
* Caution: excessive consumption of licorice is to avoid in case of hypertension or arrhythmias.
* The use of the medicinal plants included in this Pack in pregnant and breastfeeding women is not recommended, with the exception of Sweet Chamomile, whose safety has been demonstrated in moderate doses (1.5 to 4 grams per cup, up to 3 times a day) .
* Eucalyptus is not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
El resto de plantas medicinales las vamos tomando según sea más un problema de tos (tomillo, tila) o mocos (manzanilla, regaliz). Por cierto, le añadimos un poco de jengibre en polvo, que va muy bien como "quitamocos" (a los zumos se les puede añadir también).